- About Us
The Business Development Manager takes the responsibility of establishing and maintaining relations with integrators, end users, distribution partner sales and account management staff. This position needs to promote the company’s brand. At the same time, he/she should understand competitors’ status and develop new markets.
• Build and develop the detailed business plan, identify key partners, accounts (system integrators, big installers, consultants and end users).
• Assist with the development of vertical markets/ strategies for Dahua products and solutions.
• Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Dahua products and solutions.
• Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Dahua products and solutions.
• Provide accurate and timely reports in support of your role or for management requirements.
• Coordinate with country sales manager to develop and track objectives and KPIs to measure local team performance.
• Maintain and develop the companies adopted CRM system ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information, by producing weekly and quarterly reports.
• Work closely with the colleagues both from local and China.
1. Network, communications, computers and other related fields;
2. Familiar with OFFICE software, know sniffers, NCOM caught, such as commonly used network serial port caught tools;
3. More than 2 years’ related experience.
4. “Please the customer" mentality
5. Good command of English and local language
6. Sense of Humor
About the company & Career Plan: Our client is a multinational company that provides services internationally and has got the second largest market shares of the industry.
Salary & Conditions: Attractive salary package, which can vary depending on the candidate.
Travel involved: The roles may require travel availability
Recruitment Process: At least two interviews.
Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s notice period