- About Us
As a Technical Support Engineer you will work with customers to resolve technical issues and provide “how to" training sessions regarding our proprietary products.
1. Introduce new product features to the Channel Customer, help customer to select and configure products.
2. Respond to customers, to help solve technical problems;
3. Training technical staff of Channel Customer’s helps them improve the level of technology;
4. Understand and consolidate customer demand for products, feedback to product department for product improvement;
5. Cooperate with sales staff, analysis of the practical needs of customers; provide a complete project plan;
6. To complete the project, the bidding work, to help customers make the tender document, make project tender, according to the required standard;
7. Assist sales to determine phase of the operation of the project to understand the real project status, forecast project risk and seek the solution;
8. To coordinate resources, provide technical support;
9. Integrators to maintain good relationship with a third party, in engineering can recommend each other, mutual benefit and win-win progress;
10. Cooperate with the Marketing, for Dahua, propaganda Dahua technology and concept to the customer, the spirit Dahua products, help customers to understand Dahua market better, at the same time get more feedback from the market.
1. Network, communications, computers and other related fields;
2. Experience in CCTV field is highly preferred;
3. Familiar with OFFICE software, know sniffers, NCOM caught, such as commonly used network serial port caught tools;
4. More than 1 year related experience;
5. “Please the customer" mentality;
6. Sense of Humor
7. Language requirement: English or Chinese is preferred
© 2010-2017 Dahua Technology Co., Ltd