- About Us
Dahua Europe B.V. is currently seeking a success oriented Pre-Sales Engineer to join our expanding Team. The Pre-Sales Engineer will work closely with regional Sales Team and Technical Support Team to provide extensive technical and operation support to ensure customer’s best needs are met. The Pre-Sales Engineer will also participate in or conduct related sales / marketing events, which may include set-up and attendance at trade shows, fairs and customer events. The job holder will report to the Technical Support Manager. Your base location would be in Zoetermeer.
• Provide technical and operational support during the sales exploring process;
• Scope technical solutions needed to address customer requirements; assess customers’ needs, and recommend suitable solutions within customers’ business requirements;
• Develop well-structured and descriptive scopes of work that best explain how the technical solutions fulfills the customers’ needs;
• Provide technical analysis and comparison between comparable technologies;
• Provide security and vulnerability testing or support;
• Attend fairs, tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty at various marketing events;
• Conduct technical trainings and convey technical information clearly to all level of internal and external customers;
• Other duties as directed by the Technical Support Manager.
• Bachelor degree in (Electronic) Engineering or Technical related discipline
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field of Security Video Surveillance and/or IT
• Experience in technical project management with proven track record of successful and profitable project completion
• Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with ability to work independently with little supervision
• Advance technical writing skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent sales and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in both Dutch and English (written and spoken). German would be considered as an advantage.
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please be encouraged to send your CV and a short motivation (both in English) to the HR Department (email@example.com). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.